Thursday, July 7, 2011

Experimenting with "homemade"

After doing research on additives and all the hormones in the food we consume, i have been trying to cut back on processed and bring in more organic.
All vegetables we consume are now organic. Meats are about 50/50 i aim for hormone free but i am still having a hard time staying 100% hormone free.

I am in the midst of planning out our vegetable garden, once we find a new home i will start it up.

I made my first loaf of bread from scratch this evening (with Amanda) it was an interesting run with the two of us in the kitchen (an episode of dumb and dumber)
But our bread not only came out beautifully, it tastes amazing as well. I cant wait to share with my little family.
Baking was a sucess. Now its bed time
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment