Saturday, October 29, 2011

Catching up to life

Putting Riley to bed tonight, we said our prayers and read a book.. And then another one...and then another one. I've felt so guilty that all i have done this week is pack and move, which left very little play time. So we cuddled up in bed and tried to make it last as long as possible.
Everyday seems to go by faster and faster. Im trying to catch up to life but it's just not happening...so i'm going to try somethinng new. Im going to slow down, make sure i go to bed knowing that my little girl and i got to spend quality time together. Chores can wait. Yes Riley and i spend every day together, roughly 84 hours of only time together a week...but i feel like its just not enough. I am puting her in daycare starting January (im starting school again) which is going to be a complete change of pace for both of us. I want to soak as much time in with her as possible until then. I just cant figure out why i feel so guilty.

I love my little dood.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment