Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tissue Please

The whole family is sick. Riley passes it on to mommy and mommy passed it on to Daddy. What fun this week has been. Although Riley has been the sickest of us all (she had a fever for 2 days of 102-103) she was the one with the most energy. She ran and ran until she fell. I guess if i took 2 four hour naps i would run and run too (no i wouldnt but i can understand why my hyper active child would). Its so great that even when she is at her worst she is still amazing and still has a smile on her face, and can manage to pull throught to have a great time.
Mommy on the other hand, my eyes so watery i can hardly see. My nose so stuffy i can hardly breath. Miserable. Sleep isnt happening between hunny that snores loud to begin with, snores even louder being sick, a sick baby who is sweaty and just wants mommy to hold her upright so she can sleep and let her nose drain. I dont get to sleep. Which is okay, i would much rather not have sleep than the other two.

I skipped out on school yesterday, there was just no way that i was going to make it. I am glad that i did because that is when John started getting sick.

We are all in recovery mode, trying to move on with our days and contunie as normal. Summer colds are not fun, but we are holding strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment