Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Accomplished

I finally did it!
After 6 years of putting it off and not being in school, i went back. I just finished my first semester of college and i am 1/4 of the way done with the first step and the first degree. Its exciting for me.
I am now waiting patiently for all my grades to be posted. I am nervous to find out how i did. My goal was to make straight A's. The summer session is HARD especially having a kid. Cramming 16 weeks into 8 weeks really does me 2 chapters a day in a class along with the SAME amount of work you would do in a 16 week coarse. They dont cut you any slack.

I managed, i made it and im excited to continue.

(More Excited to have a little break so i can spend time with my little girl. I have missed being home with her and playing with her)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment