Friday, July 22, 2011

And the grades are in!

I am not completely satisfied in my grades, i busted my butt off trying to get straight A's, a difficult teacher made this nearly impossible (you can ask the entire class)
Towards the end i was struggling to continue to listen to her lectures, and yes i could have sucked it up and just studied even harder than i was. I was still trying to enjoy my life and every second i could with my little love bug (which i will take an F anyday in order to play with my little girl).
Luckily i didnt fail as i had thought i was going to, and the grade i have still has a chance to go up (i had to resubmit an item that she could not originally get the file to open)

Intro to business: C <---- hey its not an F :/
Sociology: A
English: A
American History I: A

So close! It killllls me to see this!

GPA 3.5

Not bad for my first semester back in school in 5 years, and not bad for that first semester back being an excellerated semester.

Better luck next time :/
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. Good job seestard... and you have only been out of school 5 years btw. :P I have been out 6 years.

    ReplyDelete