Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Break...Time to Relax....orrr NOT.

School has been great this semester, it is kicking my arse, but in a good way. I have been pushed and stretched in every which way possible, but it is making me a better student, a better debater, and better at voicing my opinion and standing up for myself (things i didnt think school would help me with). I finished my mid-terms on Wednesday, which i might add i kicked ass at, and now i have a week off of school to enjoy myself.

I am hoping that thi spring break calms itself down soon, its been a little much for me...and i dont mean in the too much fun kinda way.
Friday night i witnessed my roomate take a beating from a car, watching this all happen outside of my front window of my house.

The car almost hit him, but stopped. Strass threw his hands up, and the car floored it, sending Strassner to the windshield, after reaching about 40 mph the person slammed on his brakes sending Strassner flying. He landed in the middle of the road and this person decided that he didnt do enough damage so continued with running him over.


Awful. Riley was screaming, i was screaming, Sandra was screaming, Strassner was laying in the middle of the street, unsure of what was broken or how bad off he was (i mean i would imagine he was pretty broken) I called 911, they came and picked him up and got statements from us. He was home by 6am the next morning.

Broken bones= zero
pain= yup.

he is alive. he is just fine. So after a fun filled weekend of memory loss, picking up puke and dealing with cops, i think spring break lived up to its name.

Please. Never. Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment