Monday, March 5, 2012

Vitamins

I have been completely worn out, exhausted all the time no matter how much sleep i get. I use to take vitamins all the time, use to eat a lot healthier (not that i eat a lot of junk now, but i use to eat a lot less junk than i do no) I have been feeling it. Coffee isnt working anymore, nothing has been enough. After speaking with my sister, who recommended a coupld of different things to me, i decided to give it a try and add vitamins back into my daily routine.



Magnesium and Fish Oil.

I did not take either one of them today (forgot to do so before walking out the door) and i can totally feel it.
The Magnesium is AMAZING! It has provided me with the energy i have been lacking. Old Taylor was ready for a nap by 1230pm even after sleeping in till 8am. For the past couple of days since i have been taking magnesium, nap time hasnt even been in the daily routine. I have been up and at'em like i should be.

Life changing, i no longer feel like i dont have the energy for my child like i should. Commercial Ad, i think so!.

Fish oil is just amazing altogether, and helps me collect myself, think straight and function like i should. Together this is the best combo for me to start out with. Others will be added into my diet shortly but i wanted to start simple so i could figure out what vitamins where doing what for me, and what really helps me.

I recommend reading all about each of these, and incorporating them into your diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment