Monday, April 30, 2012

My Little Riley


I love you more than words could ever describe. You my dear are the love of my life. You make me laugh harder than anyone could ever make me laugh. You make me smile at times I didn’t think it was possible. You make me the person I always wanted to be but never thought I could.

I LOVE YOU.

No matter how exhausting it may be, every night I hope to hear you stir in bed, or have a bad dream; so I can come scoop you out of bed and into my arms. I love it when you fall asleep next to me while playing with my hair with one hand and hold my hand with the other.

I love that you love to wear dresses… “big dresses” as you call them. And that wedges are your choice of playground shoes. I love that you make bubble beards during your “bubbles bath.”

I love that you fix your hair and check your teeth before leaving the restroom. I love that you want to paint your nails every morning, and brush your teeth like a pro.

I love that you think it is funny to have wedgies, and that you hide your “boobs” when you think someone might be able to see them.

I love that every day, you learn new words. New phrases and new sentences. I love that you love learning.

I love that you are just as OCD as me. I love that you are just as clumsy as daddy…and well me. (just quit hurting yourself it scares me.) I love that you aren’t afraid to get as dirty as possible…while wearing your dress and wedges.

I love that you can laugh at yourself. I love that you are shy, timid, but completely confident. I love that you are confident…that you are sure of yourself, and very proud to be who you are.

I love that you love to color and draw and “write” mommy and daddy letters. You are going to be an amazing artist/writer….even if it is just for fun.


You are perfect. A perfect mix of everything I wish I could be.


 
I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE BUG. I LOVE YOU AND EVERY TANTRUM THAT COMES ALONG WITH YOU.

You will impact this world with more than anyone could possibly imagine. You will amaze even me with what you will be able to accomplish during your life time. You have it in you to do amazing things in life and everyone that knows you, knows this is true. You make me proud my little love. And no matter what, please know that I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

1 comment: